Tearing Myself Away

Whenever a guest arrives, I must, temporarily, tear myself away from my mistress Mukta’s SHOES and SOCKS in order to kiss-greet the FEET of our esteemed visitor, whosoever they are. My mistress Mukta expects nothing less of me!

Today our esteemed visitor happens to be Ms Filomena madam, from two doors down.

Kiss-greeting the FEET of our esteemed visitor - Ms Filomena madam

She lives two doors down and is a frequent visitor to my mistress Mukta's home

So I have oftentimes been required to kiss Ms Filomena's FEET

Her BLACK SOCKS, I notice, are considerably CREASED around her ANKLES...

... more so than the SHORT, WHITE SOCKS of my mistress Mukta, which I have temporarily had to tear myself away from!

But it is indeed a lowly privilege to feel the material of Ms Filomena's SOCKS brushing against my cheek!

Her SHOES must be kissed from every angle, of course

How else is a slave to demonstrate his utter SLAVISH RESPECT for a visiting guest?

Meanwhile, the SNEAKERS and SOCKS that actually own me - those of my mistress Mukta madam - look critically on

If they deem me to lacking in respect towards the visitor's SHOES and SOCKS, they will indubitably have me PUNISHED!

So I continue to shower respectful kisses on our esteemed visitor's FEET...

...BOTH her FEET, and from every angle!

Truly, I am at the mercy of these two superior young women...

...and their SHOES and SOCKS!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian vs Businesslike

Brainless Drain