One of the main things that has always attracted my mistress
Mukta to her magnificent husband, my master Simon sir, apart from his prowess
in bed, of course, is his skill and dexterity with the WHIP. Master Simon sir really knows
how to show MASTERY over a SLAVE like me – especially when his beautiful wife
is egging him on!
‘Haha, that’s right Simon! Show him who’s boss! Make him
beg and pray to you. Give him the WHIP! Make him wear your WHIP’S STING on his
bony old back. He’s your SLAVE! You can do what you want with him. Haha, you’re
the MASTER and he’s just the SLAVE. WHIP him!'
I know only too well from bitter previous experience that my
Master Simon sir doesn’t really need any encouragement to WHIP me. But I am
grateful to the mistress for ensuring that he knows he has her approval to do
so, and for actively encouraging her mighty husband to BEAT me in front of her.
Like she says, HE is the MASTER and I’m just the SLAVE!
 |
| My mistress Mukta gleefully encourages her handsome husband to WHIP me and to make me grovel at his manly feet! |
 |
| 'Haha, that’s right Simon! Show him who’s boss!... |
 |
| ...Make him beg and pray to you. Give him the WHIP!' |
 |
| My mistress's own SNEAKERED and SOCKED FEET are nearby |
 |
| I have, of course, had occasion to grovel before them many times... |
 |
| ...as they are the SNEAKERS and SOCKS of my beautiful owner! |
 |
| But mistress is just as keen that I show slavish respect for her husband's SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| And I do so with the BULBOUS TIP of his mighty and most feared WHIP hovering over my humble head! |
 |
| My whole lowly life has been lived under the shadow of the WHIP - and always will be! |
 |
| I stare at the master's SOCK as I kiss his outstretched, loafer SHOE |
 |
| Better to KISS FOOT and STARE at SOCK than to wear the mark of the WHIP! |
 |
| SOCK, or WHIP? I will always choose SOCK! |
 |
| I study the master's SOCKED ANKLES as he switches his FEET in front of my face |
 |
| I admire the way the SOCK STITCHES are stretched over the master's manly ANKLEBONE |
 |
| I'm pathetic like that! |
 |
| And all the while, my mistress Mukta is encouraging her husband to apply the WHIP to my 'bony old back'! |
 |
| She has every right to do so, for I am her SLAVE... |
 |
| ...and her husband's SLAVE too! |
 |
| Truly, I am constantly at the mercy of my BETTERS, and their WHIPS! |
 |
| Must KISS FEET! |
 |
| Must SHOW RESPECT! |
 |
| Must seek to avoid the WHIP!...M...mercy, masters!... Your FEET!...Your SOCKS!... The WHIP! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication