Regular customer Ms Mukta madam mockingly asks me, as I kiss
her feet, if I would like to accompany her and her husband to the cinema? She
says I wouldn’t be allowed, obviously, to watch the film, but I could perhaps
lie beneath their seats and study the backs of their ‘NICE SOCKIES’?
Ms Mukta is mocking me because she knows full well that it
is my lifelong dream to be her and her husband’s personal footslave,
following them on my hands and knees to socked heel wheresoever they go, but
that I am imprisoned permanently in my dirty alcove and therefore unable
to accept her kind offer. Meanwhile, her superb husband, master Simon sir, chuckles at his wife's knowing cruelty towards me!
I humbly mumble my apologies into Ms Mukta’s SNEAKERS and look enviously at the SOCKS that will be going with her to the cinema, including
master Simon sir’s SOCKS!
 |
| Ms Mukta mercilessly mocks me, as I kiss her SNEAKERS in front of her amused husband... |
 |
| ...by sarcastically asking me if I wouldn't like to accompany them to the cinema, in my capacity as their SOCK SLAVEY? |
 |
| Ms Mukta knows full well that it is a physical impossibility for me to follow her and her husband to SOCKED HEEL... |
 |
| ...since I am permanently immured in this dirty alcove... |
 |
| ...constantly surrounded by my BETTERS' SOCKS... |
 |
| ...but unable to kiss or feel them, since I must, by Law, focus my lowly lips on my customers' outer footwear! |
 |
| Oh how I envy the master-sir's SOCKS, to be accompanying his lovely wife's SOCKS... |
 |
| ...throughout the day as they go about their daily business! |
 |
| But, most of all, I envy Ms Mukta's SOCKS, as they are imbued with her precious FOOT-DNA! |
 |
| No wonder the master-sir is laughing out loud at me... |
 |
| ...the impotent SOCKIEBOY-SLAVE who is unable even to serve SOCKS! |
 |
| I am, quite simply, not worthy to be a PERSONAL SOCKSERVANT to such a FANTASTIC COUPLE! |
 |
| I bow my head in shame and frustration as their SHOES and SOCKS jointly turn their backs on me... |
 |
| ...and leave me to rot alone in the dirt behind them as they head off to the cinema! |
 |
| I trust Ms Mukta madam is looking suitably smug at her humiliation of me? |
 |
| For my humble part, all I can do is follow the backs of this POWER COUPLE'S SOCKS with my eyes... |
 |
| ...dreaming of what might have been if, in another world, I had been good enough to be their PERSONAL SOCKSLAVE? |
 |
| But, as it is, I am fit only to yearn for their SOCKS... |
 |
| ...and to seek to emblazon their SOCKS onto my menial memory! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication