Winning Out
What slave in his right mind would rather be WHIPPED, than KISS FEET? KISSING FEET must surely win out every time? It certainly does in my lowly life!
![]() |
| I would much rather KISS FEET and FACE SOCK, than FEEL WHIP! |
![]() |
| SOCKS are soft... |
![]() |
| ...especially my mistress's SOCKS |
![]() |
| Made of pure, white COTTON... |
![]() |
| ...the soft, warm SOCKS of a GODDESS! |
![]() |
| Not cold and harsh like her WHIP! |
![]() |
| Her WHIP! Oh, her WHIP! |
![]() |
| She is such an excellent WHIPMISTRESS! |
![]() |
| She really knows how to maximise the STING of each and every stroke! |
![]() |
| And so, for me, it is much better to be KISSING HER FEET... |
![]() |
| ...than to be FEELING HER WHIP! |
![]() |
| SOCKS or the WHIP? |
![]() |
| I choose SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...in my FACE! |
![]() |
| I study my mistress's cotton SOCK CREASES... |
![]() |
| ...in an effort to be pleasing to them, and thus avoid the braided leather of the WHIP! I am such a loser. The WHIP is the WINNER! |
















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication