My mistress Mukta, and her esteemed father, master Vihaan sir, make
sure I properly kiss-greet the feet of their house guest, Ms Kaleisha madam. It
is only master Vihaan sir, however, who chuckles out loud with glee at my
abasement at a young woman’s FEET (as he is perfectly entitled to do!)
 |
| Everyone watches intently as I kiss-greet the feet of my masters' house guest, Ms Kaleisha madam |
 |
| Only master Vihaan sir, however, is chuckling out loud at my abasement at his daughter's friend's FEET |
 |
| He must be (rightly) proud of his daughter's training of me... |
 |
| ...for I unhesitatingly bury my nose in the guest's SHOELACES as my lowly lips embrace her SNEAKER LEATHER... |
 |
| ...and my eyes focus on her WHITE SOCK! |
 |
| I am, of course, acutely aware of magnificent master Vihaan sir's GREY SOCKS nearby... |
 |
| ...SOCKS that will, undoubtedly, order me WHIPPED if I fail to be pleasing to the visitor's SOCKS! |
 |
| Oh how many thousands of times has my menial mouth paid homage to master Vihaan's SOCKS? |
 |
| And rightly so, since they are the SOCKS of my mistress Mukta's esteemed father! |
 |
| Not to mention her SOCKS of course. |
 |
| I believe I must have kiss-respected my own mistress Mukta's SOCKS literally millions of times! |
 |
| Not that she is ever impressed by my lowly efforts. She is, on the contrary, ever demanding! |
 |
| And again, rightly so - for she is my mistress! She owns me! |
 |
| And therefore her SOCKS own me... |
 |
| ...and must constantly be afforded my slavish respect! |
 |
| I feel the weight of Ms Mukta's ORANGE SOCK bearing down on me as I kiss-respect her friend's FEET... |
 |
| ...and study the stranger's WHITE SOCK... |
 |
| ...in the presence of my mistress's father's GREY SOCKS! |
 |
| Welcome to my lowly world - a world of FEET, SOCKS, SANDALS, BOOTS and SHOES... |
 |
| ...the FOOTWEAR of my BETTERS! |
 |
| No wonder they all look down upon me with mockery and contempt as I grovel at their FEET! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication