Regular visitor to my set of stocks in the town square, Ms
Mukta madam, is relaxing above me whilst chatting on the phone to her beloved
husband, master Simon sir – also a regular visitor to my confined face. I humbly
ask her to pass on my slavish regards to her husband’s SOCKS, which she kindly
does, and, in the meantime, I focus on Ms Mukta’s SOCKS directly beneath my confined face!
 |
| Enjoying a chat with her husband on the phone... |
 |
| ...and kindly passing on my heartfelt, slavish regards to his SOCKS! |
 |
| In the meantime, I study Ms Mukta's SOCKS... |
 |
| ...as I stare out of my ignominious WOODEN WINDOW! |
 |
| Her SOCKS are, of course, as always - FANTASTIC! |
 |
| I admire the way they frame her shapely HEELS and ANKLES... |
 |
| ...with the SOFT, WHITE COTTON STITCHING in the SOCKS stretching over her ANKLE BONES! |
 |
| I also admire the different PATTERNS in the SOCK STITCHING |
 |
| My only regret is that I can't see deeper down into the SOCK... |
 |
| ...inside her SHOE! |
 |
| Of course, she is wearing TWO SOCKS, and I must study them BOTH! |
 |
| Each SOCK must be afforded my equal slavish time and respect. I'm just a SOCK-STUDYING SLAVE! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication