A man enjoys watching me humbly kiss-respect his beautiful,
Asian girlfriend’s SNEAKERS:
‘Haha, you a slave! You kiss my girlfriend feet. Look at her
sock. Haha. You a down in dirt. You a nothing and a nobody. Haha. We laugh at
you, dirty slave!’
The master-sir is quite right to mock me, for he is correct
in his observations. I am a nothing and a nobody – a sneaker-kissing,
sock-staring nobody!
 |
| A young Asian woman takes advantage of me whilst her Asian boyfriend laughs at me |
 |
| He's right in his mocking critique of me... |
 |
| ...I am just his girlfriend's SNEAKER-KISSER and SOCK-ADMIRER! |
 |
| I particularly admire the CREASES in her THICK, GREY ANKLESOCKS! |
 |
| How this happy couple are full of mirth at me! |
 |
| 'Hahaha. That right, slave - you kiss pretty Asian girl FOOT. Hahahaha.' |
 |
| The Asian master-sir's FOOT which I would just as willingly kiss - I being a mere slave! |
 |
| But, for now at least, my lowly lips must embrace DIRTY and SCUFFMARKED SNEAKER-TOE! |
 |
| And my eyes must drink in the sight of ASIAN-GIRL SOCK! |
 |
| Truly I am, as the master-sir has so astutely pointed out, 'down in the dirt', surrounded by the FEET of my BETTERS! |
 |
| I should (and do) deem it a privilege to have my feckless face in such close proximity to such a SUPERIOR FOOT! |
 |
| 'Hahaha. You kiss, slave. You beg. You at Asian girl mercy! Hahahaha.' |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication