I like a customer with a bit of footwear-flair.
Someone who isn’t afraid to wear something a bit different on their feet. It
brightens up my otherwise mundane day!
Today I’m in luck with a pair of beautiful black leather
BOOTS worn with a fabulous pair of thick, leopard-print SOCKS!
 |
| An eccentrically-dressed young woman heads confidently towards me |
 |
| 'You're gonna lickshine my boots, boy!... |
 |
| ... An' make sure you do a good job on 'em, an' that. I wanna see my face in 'em!' |
 |
| 'Yes, pretty mistress. At once, pretty mistress-madam.' |
 |
| She enjoys her cigarette high above me as I taste her BLACK BOOTLEATHER! |
 |
| 'An' DON'T look at me above the SOCKS, slavey!' |
 |
| 'Yes, pretty mistress-madam. I mean, no pretty mistress-madam miss.' |
 |
| The fabulous leopard-print SOCKS I am expressly forbidden to look above! |
 |
| But why would I want to? They're FABULOUS! |
 |
| THICK, leopard-print SOCKS... |
 |
| ...to match the rest of her cavegirl-themed outfit! |
 |
| The wearer of the BLACK LEATHER BOOTS and LEOPARD-PRINT SOCKS looks down upon me with contempt |
 |
| 'An' the other one, slave!' |
 |
| She rests assured that my obedience will be instantaneous and unquestioning... |
 |
| ...as befits a lowly, public footservant! |
 |
| Since I do have her female permission to look at her SOCKS, I study them in detail... |
 |
| ...whilst she revels in her sense of superiority over me... |
 |
| ...the superiority of a self-confident SMOKER! |
 |
| For my humble and self-deprecating part, I continue to LICK BOOT and STUDY SOCK! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication