She may look like the proverbial girl next door, wearing everyday JEANS, SNEAKERS and SOCKS, but she
must be shown the utmost slavish respect by a public humble head like
me. Her SNEAKERS must be enthusiastically kissed, and her SOCKS visually admired.
 |
| She saunters confidently towards me - the proverbial girl next door |
 |
| She stops to look down upon me with young-womanly contempt - as well she might! |
 |
| 'Kiss my foot, slavey!' |
 |
| I am forbidden to verbally respond. Only to physically obey! |
 |
| She focuses on her text messages above me... |
 |
| ...as I obediently kiss her outstretched, SNEAKERED FOOT and visually admire her SOCK |
 |
| I particularly admire the way her SHORT, WHITE SOCK hugs the contours of her shapely, female ANKLE! |
 |
| I make sure not to look above the SOCK, out of respect for it and its owner! |
 |
| I know my lowly place, and it's at my customers' SOCK-LEVEL! |
 |
| Their SOCKS are my gods |
 |
| I deem it a privilege to have my feckless face so close to the pretty customer's SOCK! |
 |
| Meanwhile, the esteemed SOCK-WEARER continues to focus on her phone... |
 |
| ...subliminally switching her SNEAKERED FEET in front of my FEETKISSING FACE |
 |
| She stops at one point to SHOUT down at me: 'KISS THE SIDE OF MY SHOE, STUPID SLAVE!' |
 |
| Again, I must say nothing - only respond to her barked FEMALE COMMAND! |
 |
| I duly kiss the SIDE of her SNEAKER, whilst keeping my lowly eyes glued to her SOCK |
 |
| Better to KISS FEET very well, in a way that pleases one's customer-mistress, than to earn a wrathful KICK to the face! |
 |
| The SNEAKERS and SOCKS suddenly turn their backs on me and silently walk away |
 |
| I trust this bright and intelligent young woman is pleased with herself for the way she has treated me? |
 |
| She has every right to be pleased, for I am just a SLAVE - fit only to be humbled at her FEET! |
 |
| I audaciously strain my COLLARED NECK upwards in an attempt to view the back of her DEPARTING SOCK |
 |
| A SOCK of POWER and of GLORY - a girl next door's SOCK! |
 |
| I can't know, of course, if she actually lives next door |
 |
| I'm just a SLAVE, fit only to look her in the SOCK, and it's none of my business where she lives! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication