Master and mistress relax on their patio whilst I wait on
them hand and foot. Here you see me respect-sniffing the insides of my
master-sir’s sweaty, discarded SHOES.
 |
| Master and mistress relax on their sun loungers... |
 |
| ...whilst I sniff the insides of one of my master's sweaty, recently discarded SHOES! |
 |
| His BARE FOOT rests on the nape of my neck... |
 |
| ...pressing my nose even deeper into the moist confines of his SHOE! |
 |
| But I am mindful of the WHIP, and the need to respect my master's sweaty FOOTSMELLS! |
 |
| Don't be fooled by his kindly face - my master WHIPS me very well, and very often! |
 |
| It's just one of the things his girlfriend, my mistress, really admires about him! |
 |
| If truth be told, I would much rather be having her PEDICURED FOOT pressing down on my neck... |
 |
| ...as I sniff-respected her sweaty, used SANDALS! |
 |
| But slaves can't be choosers... |
 |
| ...especially slaves who are subject to the WHIP! |
 |
| Better to sniff STINKY SHOE uncomplainingly... |
 |
| ...than to feel the WHIP on your back! |
 |
| Besides, I was the one who earlier got to paint my mistress's TOENAILS - with my menial mouth! |
 |
| Again, I did so under the watchful eye of my master's WHIP! |
 |
| The WHIP is never far from my mind - or from his! |
 |
| The WHIP!... Oh the WHIP!... |
 |
| ...How I fear its mighty STING! |
 |
| Better to SNIFF SHOE, and SUBMIT TO SWEATY FOOT, than to FEEL WHIP! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication