Regular customer Ms Mukta madam kindly gives me a late-night taste of her NEW SNEAKERS
 |
| Even though she is in a sullen and non-talkative mood... |
 |
| ...regular customer Ms Mukta madam still finds it within her heart to give me a taste of her NEW SNEAKERS! |
 |
| I adore the fresh aroma of the new RUBBER and LEATHER... |
 |
| ...whilst being gratified to note that she is wearing a pair of familiar, WHITE SOCKS inside her NEW SNEAKERS! |
 |
| Regular customer Ms Mukta's SNEAKERS and SOCKS are, you see, the highlights of my lowly life! |
 |
| Several times she switches her SNEAKERED and SOCKED FEET in front of my feetkissing face! |
 |
| I make sure not to look up at her long, shapely legs, out of my slavish respect for her! |
 |
| I have no business with Ms Mukta's LEGS, only her SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| It is so SWEET and KIND of her to indulge me in this way... |
 |
| ...even if she can barely bring herself to look at me... |
 |
| ...and when she does, she looks down upon me with utter CONTEMPT (and rightly so!) |
 |
| She turns her back on me and walks away as silently and as sullenly as she came... |
 |
| ...confident in her innate SUPERIORITY over me! |
 |
| For my humble part, I silently and respectfully observe her departing SNEAKERS and SOCKS |
 |
| What a PRIVILEGE! What a HUMBLING HONOUR has just been bestowed upon me... |
 |
| ...my first ever taste of regular customer Ms Mukta madam's brand NEW SNEAKERS! |
 |
| Pathetically, however, my eyes remain focused on her SOCKS... |
 |
| ...or on what little I can see of them! |
 |
| That's because I am an inveterate SOCKIEBOY-SLAVE... |
 |
| ...obsessed with all my customers' SOCKS... |
 |
| ...but especially regular customer Ms Mukta's SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication