Her Smug Boyfriend
Whether they are employed as public feetslaves out on the street, or as domestic personal feetslaves in the home, Gynarchy slaves must continuously KISS FEET day in and day out – the FEET of their BETTERS!
The only difference is that the domestic slave is
much more likely to have to do so under the shadow of the WHIP!
Here we see a domestic slavey desperately kissing the SOCKS
of his pretty mistress with her handsome boyfriend’s smug approval. He’s ‘smug’
because he knows that he shall never be subject to the BITING STING of
his pretty girlfriend’s WHIP, or have to abjectly grovel at her SOCKS!
![]() |
| My mistress's handsome boyfriend looks smugly on as I grovel before his girlfriend's SOCKS |
![]() |
| He has every reason to feel smug... |
![]() |
| ...for he knows he will never be in the ignominious position I am in! |
![]() |
| Indeed, I have oftentimes been ordered by my mistress to kiss her boyfriend's feet... |
![]() |
| ...including his HAIRY TOES! |
![]() |
| That's because I'm a Gynarchy slave, and Gynarchy slaves KISS FEET... |
![]() |
| ...and SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...the SOCKS of their BETTERS! |
![]() |
| I make sure my lowly lips well and truly embrace my mistress's SOCK! |
![]() |
| For her SOCK is a thing of GREAT BEAUTY... |
![]() |
| ...being the SOCK of my beautiful owner! |
![]() |
| MUST KISS SOCK! MUST avoid the WHIP! |
![]() |
| MUST GROVEL at all my BETTERS' FEET! |
![]() |
| Better to KISS FEET than FEEL WHIP! |
![]() |
| I'm just a girl's SOCK KISSER - in front of her SMUG BOYFRIEND! |















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication