Humbling Halitosis

A pretty, Asian customer-mistress in her mid-twenties approaches me from across the town square. I humbly study her SNEAKERS and SOCKS the closer she gets, as I know I shall be getting a taste of those FEMALE SNEAKERS soon enough. Literally so!

But first, she crouches down to my lowly level in order to mock me to my confined face in her broken English:

‘Haha, you like me, slave? You like kiss my feet? Haha, you a dirty humble head. I laugh at you!’

She then deliberately pokes me in the eye with her finger in order to cause me physical as well as psychological pain!

She then listens intently as I praise her, as I am required to do of all my customers by Law:

‘Oh pray, pretty Asian mistress, if it pleases you pretty Asian mistress madam, thank you most kindly for mocking me and for poking me in the eye, miss. Oh mistress, this slave does indeed like you, miss, and would deem it an honour to be permitted to kiss your feet, madam, and to study your SOCKS, miss, if you would be so kind and understanding to a pathetic, public humble head at your feet, mistress please don’t hurt me any more mistress?’

She chortles at my helpless, slavish obsequiousness before standing up and promptly presenting me with her RIGHT SNEAKERED FOOT for respect-kissing. I can now smell and taste the RUBBERY TOE of her off-white, well-worn SNEAKER, and see at close quarters the individual STITCHES in her matching, heavily creased, towelling-style, off-white ANKLESOCK – the ANKLESOCK of an Asian girl!

All too soon for my liking, she deftly switches FEET in front of my face, giving me a taste and an eyeful of her sister SNEAKER and SOCK. I am overwhelmed with feelings of humility and impotence as I must place my lowly lips onto her dirty SNEAKER rubber and think only respectful and worshipful thoughts about the wearer of the Asian-girl SNEAKERS.

After I have kissed her FEET for several minutes, she kindly crouches down in order to mock me again by asking me how it had been for me:

‘Haha, you like, slave? Slave glad I came? Maybe you like I bring my boyfriend next time, so you kiss his feet also? He a real man. Not like you. You like be his slave? Haha!’

As always, I must dignify my customer’s kind, but sarcastic, proposal with a suitably slavish and enthusiastic response:

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress. Oh bless, mistress. Truly I am grateful that you have deigned to visit me and that I have had the humbling opportunity to kiss your SNEAKERS, madam, and to study your SOCKS, miss, if it so pleases you miss? And this slave would indeed be honoured to serve your boyfriend in a similar capacity, miss, on account of his being a much better man than me miss, he being the boyfriend of such a charming and erudite young woman as yourself miss, praise be unto you and your boyfriend miss?’

The harder she laughs at me, the more I can smell the halitosis coming from her pretty mouth! Mind you, I’m sure my own breath must stink, given the amount of dirty SHOES and BOOTS I am obliged to kiss every day?

She stands up and turns to walk away from me, her Asian-female laughter still ringing around the square. As I ponder whether or not she was serious about bringing along her boyfriend next time for me to kiss-respect his feet, I hang my humble head in shame at the renewed realisation that I am in her power and at her mercy, as I am with all my esteemed customers, and that my fate is in her departing FEET!

She walks towards me with the confidence of a pretty Asian girl about to use the public footslave on the town square

I make a humble point of studying her approaching SHOES and SOCKS, since they will soon be in my face!

Sure enough, they stop directly in front of me and pose so that I can get a good look at them!

Then the pretty wearer of the Asian SNEAKERS and SOCKS crouches down to my lowly level to mock me...

...whilst painfully poking me in the eye!

She then listens with a satisfied smirk on her face as I praise and bless her in a manner befitting of a humble-head slave!

At last, she stands up straight again in order to present me with her RUBBERY, WHITE SNEAKER-TOE for respect-kissing!

Swiftly followed by her OTHER SNEAKER

I'm getting a really good view of her CREASED, TOWELLING SOCKS - even able to discern the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES!

After my FEETKISSING HUMILIATION, she crouches down once more to ask me how I had liked it...

..and to mockingly propose that she bring along her boyfriend next time, so that I may kiss his FEET too?

I can smell her BAD BREATH as she laughs in my face!

She then turns her back on me and starts to walk away

Who knows if she was serious or not about bringing along her boyfriend?

I hang my humble head in shame as I realise I would, in fact, appreciate the opportunity to pay my slavish respects to him, but that my fickle, footslave fate is in those departing, Asian-female FEET!

Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Use

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

No Glass Ceiling