Taking Her Sage Advice

It’s late at night, and regular local customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam has kindly come to check up on me – as well as give me a taste of her dirty SNEAKERS, of course!

She mockingly asks me if I have had a good and relaxing day, to which I must humbly and politely reply that I have indeed had a good day, madam, thanking you kindly for your kind question, miss, but that I have had little opportunity to relax, mistress madam, on account of my being a public slave and having to kiss the feet of many esteemed customers, miss, begging her female pardon, miss, if you would be so kind and understanding, miss?

Ms Mukta laughs at me and my obsequious response before adding her own footwear to the long list of SHOES, SNEAKERS, SANDALS and BOOTS that have graced my menial, municipal mouth with their superior presence during the course of the day.

As I kiss respect her SNEAKER DIRT, Ms Mukta counsels me to try to get some rest during the night, as I will doubtless face yet another busy day of FEETKISSING tomorrow; and the day after that; and the day after that!

As she turns to leave me, leaving me with the bitter taste of her filthy SNEAKERS inside my mouth, her female laughter continues to echo around the otherwise deserted yard. I take her sage advice and resolve to try to get some shut-eye, though, of course, as a public footslave I am never off duty, and can be awoken by a customer’s FEET at any time of the day or night!

I do, however, miraculously, manage to get an uninterrupted night’s sleep, albeit whilst dreaming of KISSING FEET!

The familiar, shadowy figure of regular customer Ms Mukta madam emerges through the late-night gloom

Her equally familiar SNEAKERS head confidently towards me...

...before stopping to mock me, asking me if I have had a relaxing day?

When I humbly confirm that I have been slavishly busy KISSING FEET...

...Ms Mukta's own SNEAKERS add their DIRT to my lowly lips!

Her SOCKS give me some sage advice, however...

...to try to get some rest during the night...

...as I shall no doubt be just as busy KISSING FEET tomorrow; and the day after that; and the day after that etc...

I always listen to Ms Mukta's SOCKS' advice

For they are never wrong, being the SOCKS of a bright and intelligent young woman!

The SOCKS then turn their backs on me and leave me to rest-rot...

...their wearer not really giving a damn whether I actually manage to get any rest or not!

And nor should she. I'm just a slave!

A slave who shall endeavour to act on her sage advice, but who can never be guaranteed a restful night's sleep!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Use

No Glass Ceiling

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet