My magnificent master-sir gives me my instructions as to how
to treat his new girlfriend (i.e. my new mistress):
‘Whenever miss Filomena enters my house you will kiss her
feet, slave! You will study her socks and praise and bless them. Study the
STITCHING in her SOCKS, and any CREASES! You will then obey everything miss
Filomena says.
If miss Filomena says ‘slave, shine my shoes’, the
same second you will shine miss Filomena’s shoes with your tongue, while she is
still wearing them on her feet!
If miss Filomena says ‘slave, rub my socks’, the
same second you will take off miss Filomena’s shoes and massage her socked feet
to her satisfaction!
If miss Filomena says ‘slave, wash my feet’, the
same second you will respectfully take off her socks and wash her bare feet by
hand in a basin of warm, soapy water!
Always you will remain on your knees in miss Filomena’s presence,
and you must never look at her above her ankles. You are her slave, just as you
are my slave! Now crawl forwards on your hands and knees and begin your
servitude to her by kissing her feet! Obey, slave, or will feel the STING of my
WHIP on your BACK!’
‘Yes, master sir. At once, mighty master sir. Please don’t
WHIP me sir? I will be a good and obedient slave to your girlfriend, master
sir? ... Oh pray miss Filomena madam, welcome to my master’s home, miss. I am his
slave, miss, and I am therefore your slave to. I must obey all your
commands miss. God bless you, miss Filomena madam and God bless your socks,
miss. May I kiss your feet, miss?’
Miss Filomena madam, whom my master sir initially met
online, kindly accepts my lowly proposal of servitude towards her by graciously
extending her right foot beneath my kneeling face so that my lowly, submissive
lips might pay homage to her SHOES, as my eyes slavishly study and admire her
SOCKS!
 |
| My magnificent master-sir is instructing me on how I must treat his new girlfriend... |
 |
| ...i.e. my new mistress! |
 |
| He explains, amongst other things, that I must pay particular attention to her SOCKS when kissing her FEET |
 |
| And his message is reinforced by the proximity of his WHIP to my kneeling back! |
 |
| I humbly and expectantly await the command to kiss miss Filomena madam's FEET! |
 |
| Sure enough, such a command is soon forthcoming, and I shuffle forwards to place my lips on her outstretched SHOELEATHER |
 |
| I simultaneously make sure not to raise my humble head above my master's girlfriend's SOCK |
 |
| 'Kiss her FOOT very well, slave, and remember to study the SOCK!' |
 |
| I am a confident FEETKISSER, having been required to kiss my master's FEET on many an ignominious occasion... |
 |
| ...including his HAIRY TOES and CHAPPED TOENAILS! |
 |
| But from now on I shall no doubt be seeing a lot of FEMALE SOCK! |
 |
| The STITCHING. The CREASES. The LACY TOPS |
 |
| Every element of the mistress's SOCKS must be slavishly studied and admired... |
 |
| ...as my master-sir has decreed that it be so! |
 |
| I'm just a down-in-the-dirt slave who must do whatever he's told |
 |
| I know I am not worthy to look my BETTERS above their ANKLES... |
 |
| ...be they SOCKED or BARE; male or female! |
 |
| I overhear my master-sir congratulating his new girlfriend on her husbandry of their 'joint slave'! |
 |
| For my humble part, I must simply continue to kiss miss Filomena's FEET until I am ordered to stop |
 |
| As my master-sir's manly SANDALLED FOOT is nearby... |
 |
| ...with its familiar VEINS... |
 |
...I endeavour to focus on his pretty girlfriend's SOCK...
|
 |
...and to be pleasing to it...
 | ...the SOCK of my NEW MISTRESS!
|
|
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication