Mostly Women
Whilst some men do deign to use me from time to time, the vast majority of my customers seem to be women. I think they really enjoy lording it over a humble male slave such as myself!
The good news is that I get to respect women of all kinds of backgrounds and ethnicities, and many different types and styles of feminine footwear!
![]() |
| A beautiful young Asian woman heads towards me with a seeming look of curiosity on her pretty face |
![]() |
| Her BOOTS and SOCKS are FANTASTIC... |
![]() |
| ...BLACK LEATHER LACE-UP BOOTS and THICK, TAN-BROWN SOCKS! |
![]() |
| The first BOOT is thrust, unannounced, onto my waiting mouth! |
![]() |
| Followed by the LEFT! |
![]() |
| What an honour! What a privilege to be able to pay my slavish respects to such a fabulous pair of BOOTS and SOCKS! |
![]() |
| I genuinely think the bright, young Asian woman has no idea of the blessing she is bestowing upon me! |
![]() |
| Indeed, she appears totally nonchalant about the whole BOOTKISSING PROCEDURE! |
![]() |
| I take the equally humbling opportunity to really study her SOCK |
![]() |
| I love the THICK ROWS of STITCHING! |
![]() |
| A slave nose like mine could happily travel up and down those STITCHING TRACKS! |











Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication