An aggressive and belligerent customer-mistress barks her arrogant
orders down at me from the public shoelick chair of POWER, her Asian-girl voice
laden with contempt for me:
‘Clean my filth, dirty slave! You shine shoe... LICK!’
‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam.’
I have to admire her contemptuous tone. This bright and attractive young
woman really knows how to talk down to a slave like me!
 |
| ‘Clean my filth, dirty slave! You shine shoe... LICK!’ |
 |
| ‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam.’ |
 |
| I have to say, I am impressed by this pretty Asian customer-mistress's arrogance and her contemptuous tone |
 |
| She really knows how to talk down to a slave like me and to put me in my place! |
 |
| It only makes me lick her SHOES and study her SOCKS with an even greater sense of respect and admiration! |
 |
| This is, after all, the SOCK of a highly bright and intelligent young woman |
 |
| A young woman from Asia! |
 |
| What a lowly privilege to be so close to such an arrogant Asian SOCK! |
 |
| Of course, I am forbidden to look at, or even think about, this superb young woman above her SOCKS! |
 |
| Her SHOES and SOCKS are my only legitimate business! |
 |
| She steadfastly ignores me as I continue my tonguework on her SHOELEATHER |
 |
| But a passing master-sir - a REAL man - chuckles disparagingly down at me as he witnesses my public humiliation |
 |
| You wouldn't catch him licking some arrogant Asian girl's SHOES! |
 |
| But that's the difference between us - HE is a FREE and VIRILE MAN; I'm just an impotent SLAVE! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication