Unsparing

Mistress gleefully secures me to the WHIPPING POST, whilst master sir (her boyfriend) gets ready to apply the WHIP! She then gigglingly urges him ‘not to spare me’, as she steps back from the WHIPPING POST and positions herself for a good view of the imminent proceedings!

Mistress plays her part in my forthcoming punishment by securing me to the WHIPPING POST

You can tell that she's looking forward to this!

For my humble and frightened part, all I can do is focus on her BOOTS and SOCKS!

The BOOTS and SOCKS that are about to witness my WHIPPING!

M...mercy, BOOTS and SOCKS!

N... Not the WHIP, I prithee?

Mind you, it's probably the BOOTS of the WHIPPER that I should be praying to?

The BOOTS of the one who holds the WHIP?

A man determined to impress his pretty girlfriend with his WHIP PROWESS...

...and to thus please and entertain her!

As mistress-madam steps back from the POST, master-sir asks me if I am ready for his WHIP?

'Yes sir, master sir, sir you WHIP very well sir?'

I speak from experience. This is, sadly, not the first occasion on which my master-sir has seen fit to WHIP me!

'Sir, the WHIP, sir!... Oh the WHIP!'

Meanwhile, my mistress-madam, the master-sir's pretty girlfriend, is relishing every moment of my distress!

She stands gloatingly in front of me, hands on shapely hips!

I continue to focus on her BOOTS and SOCKS - my only source of solace

For I shall no doubt be feverishly kissing BOTH these pairs of BOOTS on the conclusion of my WHIPPING?

'M... mercy, masters!...M... mercy!... Your BOOTS, masters!... Your SOCKS!'


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Use

No Glass Ceiling

Nerve Needle