‘Shine my boots, slavey-boy, and make sure you get off all
the dirt!’
'Yes, officer mistress-madam. At once, officer mistress-madam.'
Like me, this pretty prison-officer mistress is seemingly never
off-duty. Even on her way home from work, after a long 12-hour shift at the
male prison, she still can’t resist bossing male slaves like me about!
She’s a natural bossy boots, just as I am a naturally
submissive ‘slavey-boy’!
 |
| ‘Shine my boots, slavey-boy, and make sure you get off all the dirt!’ |
 |
| 'Yes, officer mistress-madam. At once, officer mistress-madam.' |
 |
| She relaxes back in the seat of power above me with her phone |
 |
| From her lofty perspective, I'm no longer worth thinking about once she has given me her orders |
 |
| But I must think about her female POWER and AUTHORITY as I obediently tongue-shine her uniform BOOTS! |
 |
| These are the hardworking BOOTS of a prison-officer mistress from the local male prison |
 |
| They may well have come into contact with prisoner-slaves' faces and/or groins during the course of her shift? |
 |
| In the Gynarchy, pretty prison-officer mistresses have ABSOLUTE POWER over the male prisoners in their charge... |
 |
| ...and can BEAT them with impunity! |
 |
| Just as she can BEAT ME if I fail to please her! |
 |
| This is certainly a young woman not to be messed with! |
 |
| I look up to her SOCKS of AUTHORITY - literally so, as I tongueshine her BOSSY BOOTS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication