Kindly Indulging Me

‘Haha, slave like my boots?... Socks?... You a sockieboy?... You like look at people sock?’

‘Oh yes, mistress. If it pleases you, mistress madam. I’m pathetic like that, miss?’

‘Haha. I laugh at you!... You want I make you kiss my boot?... See my sock closer?’

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress madam, if it pleases you pretty mistress-madam, that would be truly wonderful, miss? Oh your SOCKS, miss! Your SOCKS!’

‘Haha. I kind.  I let you kiss boot and look at sock. You thank me, dirty slave!’

‘Oh mistress, God bless you, mistress madam, and thank you, miss. Praise be unto you, miss!’

The sweet and kind Asian mistress duly obliges me, and I get a wonderful, late-night, slave’s-eye view of her PURPLE SOCKTOP above her fantastic-tasting, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS!

‘Haha, slave like my boots?... Socks?... You a sockieboy?... You like look at people sock?’

‘Haha. I laugh at you!... You want I make you kiss my boot?... See my sock closer?’

Oh pray, pretty mistress madam, if it pleases you pretty mistress-madam, that would be truly wonderful, miss?...

... Oh your SOCKS, miss! Your SOCKS!’

‘Oh mistress, God bless you, mistress madam...

... and thank you, miss... 

...Praise be unto you, miss!’

I shut up just as soon as the bright young woman's BOOT-TOE is shoved onto my menial, municipal mouth!

She continues to laugh at me as I feast my lips on her BOOTLEATHER and my eyes on her SOCKTOPS!

To add insult to ignominy, she's a SMOKER...

...thus adding to my sense of utter powerlessness and humiliation!

But the 'prize' is my humbling, from-down-below view of her PURPLE SOCKTOP!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Sock Nutrients

Nerve Needle