Bus Passengers' Footslave
As a bus passengers' footslave, I am fit only to kneel on the dirty floor of the bus with my humble head trapped in between their BOOTS or SHOES and SOCKS as they are seated above me
![]() |
| All my esteemed passengers are deserving of having my humble head trapped between their superior ANKLES |
![]() |
| In this case, a female passenger's SUPERB BOOTS and SOCKS press into my entrapped temples! |
![]() |
| Her BOOTLACES act like little whips, reminding me that I am subject to the WHIP should I displease her! |
![]() |
| For example, should I try to even think of her above the SOCKS! |
![]() |
| Her SOCKS are my MASTERS, being the SOCKS of the current bus passenger seated above me |
![]() |
| I must therefore think only humble and respectful thoughts regarding her BOOTS and SOCKS! |
![]() |
| I know nothing, of course, about the passenger |
![]() |
| Other than that she is female |
![]() |
| I can tell that by the SOFTNESS of her SOCKS! |
![]() |
| Just think, there is more intelligence in a SINGLE STITCH of those female SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...than there is in my entire, wizened old brain! |











Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication