An Asian customer-mistress knows exactly what she wants of
me:
‘You clean my feet, slave. Shine SHOE. Tidy SOCK with
nose. You not look up. Only down at SHOE and SOCK. You a damned slave. You
obey Asian mistress!’
‘Yes, mistress. I will indeed obey you, pretty Asian mistress
madam. Please don’t hurt me, miss?’
I live in perpetual fear of my customers and their potential
use of the nearby wall WHIP, so I always endeavour to please them and to fulfil
my footslave duties to the utmost of my meagre abilities. Having such clear and
precise instructions barked down at me always helps!
 |
| ‘You clean my feet, slave. Shine SHOE. Tidy SOCK with nose... |
 |
| ...You not look up. Only down at SHOE and SOCK... |
 |
| ...You a damned slave. You obey Asian mistress!’ |
 |
| ‘Yes, mistress. I will indeed obey you, pretty Asian mistress madam. Please don’t hurt me, miss?’ |
 |
| It's always good for a slave like me to receive clear and concise instructions from his betters |
 |
| Thankfully, the pretty mistress, having barked her female orders down at me, relaxes back in the chair... |
 |
| ...whilst I put my tongue to good effect in lickshining her SNEAKERS! |
 |
| The thing I fear most in life - the public-use wall WHIP! |
 |
| Must do a good job on the pretty customer-mistress's SHOES! |
 |
| Nose-straightening her HEAVILY CREASED SOCKS will be a challenge! |
 |
| But a customer-mistress must be obeyed - especially when she has issued such clear and concise orders! |
 |
| I therefore do my ankle-level best to tidy her superior SOCKS with my otherwise nugatory nose! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication