Job Done!

Everyone who stops by my mistress's back door stops to have their feet kiss-respected by me - the back passageway footslave. Even the parcel courier, despite her tight schedules, can't resist a quick kiss of her hardworking FEET as she delivers a parcel to my mistress's back door!

A pretty parcel-courier mistress sniggers as she sees me at ignominious ankle-level! 

Despite her tight schedules, she stops to lord it over me for a while...

...even presenting her FEET to me for respect-kissing!

I sense she enjoys having her HARDWORKING FEET receive the slavish attention they fully deserve

I now have a faceful of courier-girl SHOE and SOCK...

...with her BLACK UNIFORM SOCKS towering over my humble head!

This is what I do - kiss FEET all day long; the FEET of STRANGERS, as well as of my MISTRESS and her FRIENDS!

It's what a back-passageway footslave is for...

...to kiss the SHOES, and admire the SOCKS, of his BETTERS!

I study the BLACK SOCK in minute detail...

...before, all too soon, the BUSY SOCKS continue on their way!

Oh to be able to follow those SHOES and SOCKS to HEEL on the rest of their round!

As for the pretty wearer of the SHOES and SOCKS...

...she should be rightly proud of herself for a job well done! Parcel delivered...

...and footslave humbled!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Family Footrest

Obedient Slave To An Indolent Mistress

Less Is More