It's early autumn, and I'm pleased to encounter my first pair of autumnal BOOTS and SOCKS!
 |
| It's late September, and the first pair of autumnal BOOTS and SOCKS make their way slowly towards me |
 |
| I'm pleased to say it is a female pair of BOOTS and SOCKS! |
 |
| The BOOTS and SOCKS stop before me, ripe for respect-kissing! |
 |
| But not before their pretty wearer crouches down to my lowly level to tease and mock me! |
 |
| As her SOCKTOPS tower over my humble head... |
 |
| ...the customer-mistress mockingly asks me if I am looking forward to kissing her BOOTS? |
 |
| She opines that it must be humiliating for me, having to kiss people's dirty BOOTS and SHOES all day and every day? |
 |
| I humbly confirm to the kind mistress-madam that, whilst it is humiliating, it is also an honour for the likes of lowly me |
 |
| She laughs at me, condescendingly taps me on my humble head and promises she'll be 'gentle' with me! |
 |
| ...before standing up straight in order to present her BOOTED FOOT to my menial mouth |
 |
| I hear her chuckle as she feels my lips on her TOES through the materials of her BOOT and SOCK |
 |
| Again, it's a condescending, malevolent chuckle |
 |
| But, to be honest, all I can think about is her SOCKS! |
 |
| Such a fabulous pair of BLACK SOCKS inside such a fabulous pair of autumnal BOOTS! |
 |
| The customer deftly switches her BOOTED FEET in front of my mouth... |
 |
| ...giving me the humbling opportunity to look up at her LEFT SOCKTOP |
 |
| I study the STITCHES in the BLACK SOCKTOP, and try to visualise the rest of her SOCK inside her BOOT! |
 |
| For her haughty part, she continues to look down on me until... |
 |
| ...satisfied with her humbling of me, she turns her back on me and silently walks away |
 |
| She has every right to be proud of herself - a superb young woman of the Gynarchy! |
 |
| For my much humbler part, I bow my head in shame behind her departing BOOTS... |
 |
| ...before daring to look up at her departing SOCKS! |
 |
| Truly, I am less than her autumnal SOCKS. And the new season has only just begun! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication