‘Shine my boots, old slave man. Start with the bottoms
and work your way up to the tops. Make sure you clean off all the gunk, and
that? And when your tongue reaches the very tops of my boots, make sure it
doesn’t stray onto my socks. Instead, you must study my socks with your eyes and
analyse all the creases in them, and that?’
‘Yes, mistress madam. I obey you, pretty mistress madam.
I will be a good bootlicker and sock studier for you, miss. Your boots and
socks are my masters, miss.’
I like a customer who knows their own mind and who can
convey their requirements clearly and concisely, s this super-bright and
intelligent young woman has done. It leaves little room for error on my part, and
therefore makes it much less likely that she will have to use the WHIP on me!
 |
| ‘Shine my boots, old slave man. Start with the bottoms and work your way up to the tops... and study my socks!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress madam. I obey you, pretty mistress madam.' |
 |
| She watches me like a hawk... |
 |
| ...a disparaging hawk... |
 |
| ...whilst, from the very get-go, I slavishly study her SOCKS as I taste her BOOTS! |
 |
| I, literally, look up to her SOCKS! |
 |
| And let's face it, there is much to admire in them... |
 |
| ...including the CREASES |
 |
| The SOCKS of a bright and brilliant young woman, who truly knows her own mind! |
 |
| I am lower than her SOCKS in every conceivable way! |
 |
| As I said to her, her BOOTS and SOCKS are my MASTERS! |
 |
| Be in no doubt - this is a privileged position for the likes of lowly me... to taste where this bright young woman has been... |
 |
| ...whilst studying her SOCKS! |
 |
| NOT her bare legskin above the SOCKS, mind you! |
 |
| My lowly jurisdiction ends with her SOCKTOPS! |
 |
| But I have no wish to look any higher. Her SOCKS are more than enough to preoccupy my menial mind: the STITCHING; the CREASES! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication