Leaving A Bad Taste

A pretty customer-mistress rejoices in the fact that I am having to taste her SHOEDIRT. She kindly explains that she has been walking through a dirty field, and that the soles of her SNEAKERS are therefore caked in mud! She opines that they must taste vile, but then gleefully reminds me that her FEMALE SHOEDIRT belongs inside my menial slave mouth and that it is my humble, demeaning job to extract all the offending dirt from the TREADS of her SNEAKERSOLES with my tongue.

I wholeheartedly concur with the pretty mistress. I mean, a customer-mistress is never wrong!

A pretty customer-mistress laughs at me as I tongue-clean her dirty SNEAKERSOLES

She casually points out that her SHOEDIRT belongs inside my menial mouth!

Even her SOCK appears to be creased up with laughter at me!

The customer is quite right when she surmises that her SHOEDIRT must taste VILE!

Not that her pretty mouth will ever have to taste it!

That's a role for a slave's mouth...

...a mouth like mine!

I look up reverentially at the nice, clean SOCK...

...as I must taste everyday SNEAKER DIRT!

The young-woman wearer of the DIRTY SNEAKERS feigns sympathy for me

but the reality is that she is loving my humiliation and degradation at her FEET!

Such POWER she has over me - the POWER to leave a BAD TASTE in my mouth!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Sock Nutrients

Nerve Needle