This evening, my mistress Mukta appears to be wearing NEW SOCKS inside her SNEAKERS? At least, I don't recall ever seeing this pair of BROWN SOCKS on her feet before, and I pride myself in knowing all of my mistress's SOCKS very well, on account of my having to KISS HER FEET on a daily basis!
 |
| When I'm not kissing my mistress's FEET, I'm either thinking about, or even better, studying in person, her SOCKS! |
 |
| Every night when she pops out for her regular cigarette break outside her back door... |
 |
| ...I have the inestimable honour of being next to her SOCKS! |
 |
| So, needless to say, I am intrigued and fascinated when I observe what I believe to be a new pair of SOCKS on her FEET! |
 |
| I'm pathetic like that! |
 |
| I study the TEXTURE and STITCHING in the SOCKS... |
 |
| ...so that I might remember them |
 |
| My mistress's SOCKS, you see, are my life! |
 |
| I like to think of myself as her personal sock slavey! |
 |
| And I think that, secretly, she likes having me study and worship her SOCKS! |
 |
| It emphasises her SUPERIORITY over me... |
 |
| ...that I must study her SOCKS whilst she enjoys her cigarette! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication