Glamorous Socks
Not all the SOCKS I encounter in the course of my humble FEETKISSING day are plain and unglamorous. Occasionally, I may be fortunate enough to encounter a pair of glamorous, lacy NYLON SOCKS - even if the wearer of those SOCKS is too busy to talk to me!
![]() |
| A pair of glamorous, businesslike SOCKS head towards me |
![]() |
| Their owner is too busy on her phone to stop and chat with me |
![]() |
| So I must simply listen in to her conversation high above me as I focus my lowly eyes on the SOCKS! |
![]() |
| Oh I do hope and pray that these glamorous SHOES and SOCKS won't be too busy to use me? |
![]() |
| I yearn to pay my humble homage to these SOCKS and their accompanying SHOES! |
![]() |
| Mercifully, the RIGHT FOOT is subliminally lifted onto the concrete FOOTBLOCK beneath my face... |
![]() |
| ...without the customer having to interrupt her phone conversation above me |
![]() |
| I can therefore now focus on the STITCHING in the NYLON SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...and the LACY BOWS at the tops... |
![]() |
| ...as I taste the lady's SHOELEATHER! |
![]() |
| This is where I belong - down amongst the SOCKS of my BETTERS, glamorous or otherwise... |
![]() |
| ...whilst they get on with their busy, superior lives high above me! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication