A young Muslim woman walks confidently towards me from across the yard and uses me to have her BLACK LOAFER SHOES kiss-respected. She is, without a shadow of a doubt, the epitome of FEMALE POWER over the humble male slave!
 |
| She exudes feminine CONFIDENCE and POWER! |
 |
| As do her SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| They stop before me, ready to use me |
 |
| The RIGHT FOOT is the first to be unceremoniously shoved onto my menial mouth |
 |
| Followed, naturally, by the LEFT |
 |
| I get a good, if humbling, view of her WHITE SOCKS! |
 |
| Her TROUSERED LEGS tower over my humble SHOEKISSING head... |
 |
| ...as she ignores me and focuses on the contents of her phone... |
 |
...as bright and brilliant young women are so wont to do these days!
|
 |
| For my humble part, I cower beneath her SOCK... |
 |
| ... respectfully kissing her OUTSTRETCHED SHOE TOE... |
 |
| ...as befits a public footslave paying humble homage to a superior customer-mistress or master |
 |
| Her SOCK is RIGHT IN MY FACE! |
 |
| And, pathetically, I wouldn't wish for my face to be anywhere else right now! |
 |
| This is such an honour - to be down in the dirt kissing the SHOES of a superior young woman... |
 |
| ...the epitome of womanhood, no less! |
 |
| She puts her phone away and glowers down at me |
 |
| 'Look at the CREASES in my SOCK, slave, and mentally count the number of INDIVIDUAL STITCHES in each CREASE!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress madam. At once, goddess-mistress madam.' |
 |
| She looks away again. Her righteous young-womanly contempt for me means she can't even bear to look at me! |
 |
| As for me, I comply with her POWERFUL WISHES, as I am required to do by Law |
 |
| I diligently study her SOCK CREASES as I continue to respectfully kiss her LOAFER SHOES... |
 |
| ...and endeavour to silently count the number of INDIVIDUAL SOCK STITCHES in each CREASE! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication