A Natural Footslave

A public humble-head slave must kiss-respect a beautiful young woman’s SNEAKERS under instruction from her handsome and manly boyfriend.

‘Kiss my pretty girlfriend’s SNEAKERS, dirty slave. And kiss them very well!’

‘Yes, master sir. At once, master sir. Please don’t hurt me, sir? I will be a good footkisser for your girlfriend, sir?’

‘Study my girlfriend’s SOCK while you’re kissing her FEET, slave, and contemplate your lowliness!’

‘Sir, yes master sir. I obey you, master sir. Truly it is an honour for me to be so close to your beautiful girlfriend’s SOCK, master sir. Sir, I can even see the individual lines of STITCHING in the SOCK, sir, thanking you kindly most kind and gracious master-sir and God bless you master-sir?’ 

‘Kiss my pretty girlfriend’s SNEAKERS, dirty slave... 

...And kiss them very well!’

‘Yes, master sir. At once, master sir. Please don’t hurt me, sir? I will be a good footkisser for your girlfriend, sir?’

I make sure to kiss the dirty TOE AREA of the man's girlfriend's SNEAKER, out of respect for it

‘Study my girlfriend’s SOCK while you’re kissing her FEET, slave, and contemplate your lowliness!’

Sir, yes master sir. I obey you, master sir. Truly it is an honour for me to be so close to your beautiful girlfriend’s SOCK, master sir...

...Sir, I can even see the individual lines of STITCHING in the SOCK, sir, thanking you kindly most kind and gracious master-sir and God bless you master-sir?’ 

One thing I have learnt in my many years as a public footservant...

...is that you must always obey a belligerent master-sir in front of his pretty girlfriend!

Mind you, that's not difficult when the two main things he is demanding are that I kiss her SNEAKERS...

...and study her SOCKS...

...come naturally to me!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Use

No Glass Ceiling

Beneath Whips