Aggressive
An extremely aggressive young woman walks confidently towards me and orders me to kiss her FEET - as is her perfect female right!
![]() |
| She has a no-nonsense look about her as she strides confidently towards my confined face |
![]() |
| I brace myself for some serious, routine humiliation! |
![]() |
| Sure enough, her SNEAKERS and SOCKS stop directly in front of me and adopt an aggressive female stance |
![]() |
| 'Kiss my FEET, slave!' |
![]() |
| She switches over to her LEFT FOOT |
![]() |
| I can sense her glowering aggressively down at me. She's quite right to take out her anger on me - whatever the cause! |
![]() |
| 'Kiss the SIDE of my SHOE, slave... |
![]() |
| ...and look at my SOCK while you're doin' it!' |
![]() |
| 'Yes, m... mistress madam. I obey you, m... mistress madam miss. P... Please don't hurt me, miss?' |
![]() |
| I can sense her continuing to inspect my lowly lip work on her SNEAKER... |
![]() |
| ...before she sullenly turns her attention to her phone |
![]() |
| Her SOCKS are CREASED! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication