Menacing
An extremely bright and intelligent-looking young woman strides menacingly towards me from across the yard in her oversized BOOTS
![]() |
| I feel frightened. She looks like the sort of girl who might hurt me? |
![]() |
| She could certainly hurt me with those BOOTS, were she minded to kick me in the face! |
![]() |
| Her stance when she stops in front of me is likewise menacing and aggressive |
![]() |
| 'Kiss my BOOTS, boy!' Her voice is correspondingly menacing and authoritative |
![]() |
| 'And the other one, slave!' |
![]() |
| I make sure to fully embrace her outstretched BOOT-TOE with my lowly, trembling lips |
![]() |
| I must be pleasing to this menacing young woman! |
![]() |
| Thankfully, she has her cigarette to help keep her calm |
![]() |
| She glances menacingly down at me |
![]() |
| 'Look up at my SOCK, slave... |
![]() |
| ...Count the STITCHES in my SOCKTOP!' |
![]() |
| I instantly obey her! |
![]() |
| Better to look up submissively at SOCK than to feel the SOCK-WEARER'S WRATH! |
![]() |
| Besides, her SOCKS are very nice - THICK and BEIGE-COLOURED, to match her BOOTS! |
![]() |
| Mercifully, she appears satisfied at my SOCK-Servileness |
![]() |
| I am no threat to her |
![]() |
| Though she very much remains a threat to me |
![]() |
| I am in her capricious female POWER and at her young-womanly MERCY! |
![]() |
| Such POWER in a SOCK... |
![]() |
| ...the POWER to HUMILIATE and SUBJUGATE! |




















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication