Asian Customer-Goddess
An Asian customer-goddess smirks triumphantly as I humbly taste where she has been from the soles of her dirty SHOES!
![]() |
| She appears to be glued to her phone as my tongue is 'glued' to her dirty SHOESOLE |
![]() |
| She doesn't care that I have a mouthful of her SHOEDIRT |
![]() |
| And nor should she, for I'm just a slave! |
![]() |
| I think, however, she may actively be enjoying my humiliation! |
![]() |
| She realises the taste of her SHOES must be vile! |
![]() |
| To be honest, though, I'm even more obsessed with her SOCKS! |
![]() |
| I would dearly love to get my tongue on them! |
![]() |
| The CREASED, BLACK SOCKS of an ASIAN GODDESS! |
![]() |
| From my lowly and ignominious position, I must, literally, look up to her SOCKS! |
![]() |
| But what a sight for sore eyes! |
![]() |
| How she must despise me! |











Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication