A public footslave is never off duty - even in the dead of night. If a customer-mistress or master approaches you and demands that their FEET be kissed - then kissed they must be. And if they have any other foibles, those too must be obeyed!
 |
| I'm tired, but never off duty! |
 |
| 'Kiss my feet, slave!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam.' |
 |
| Madam relaxes with a late-night cigarette high above me... |
 |
| ...as I humbly, and respectfully, kiss-respect her FEET! |
 |
| 'Study my SOCK, slave. Count the number of visible STITCHES out loud!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress madam.... One mistress, two mistress, three mistress...' |
 |
| She listens intently as I honour her SOCK by audibly counting the number of individual STITCHES that I can see |
 |
| This must be one of her feminine foibles, and who am I, a mere male slave, to question it? |
 |
| '... fifty-two mistress; fifty-three mistress, fifty-four mistress...' |
 |
| I get up to eighty-seven! How many red SOCK STITCHES can you count? |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication