Ms Mukta crouches down in order to warn me to my face that
she is about to collect her friend, Ms Alice madam, from the local train
station, and that I must show her friend the utmost slavish respect when she
introduces me to her, kissing Ms Alice’s feet with undisguised humility and
resignation, as I would my mistress’s own feet. I can see my mistress Mukta’s plain
grey SOCK next to my face and smell her stale, smoker’s breath as she issues
her verbal warning to me, and I silently resolve to show Ms Alice madam, whom I
have never met before, all due humility and respect as I do not wish to incur
my mistress Mukta’s wrath!
I must make my slavish resolution in silence as I am
forbidden to speak.
About half an hour later Ms Mukta returns with her friend
and I duly pay my ‘undisguised’ slavish respects to Ms Alice madam, kissing her
feet with the same fear and trembling that I would my own mistress’s feet. I hope and
pray that it is pleasing to both Ms Alice madam and to my mistress Mukta?
 |
| Ms Mukta issues a verbal warning to me - her back passageway footslave |
 |
| She explains the imminent arrival of her friend, Ms Alice madam... |
 |
| ...to whom she requires that I show the utmost slavish respect! |
 |
| I am acutely aware of my mistress Mukta's plain grey SOCK close to my face as I listen to her warning... |
 |
| ...and I resolve to show the same degree of footslavish respect to Ms Alice's SHOES and SOCKS... |
 |
| ...as I do to my own mistress's |
 |
| Better to demonstrate one's respect for one's betters' footwear, than to feel the WHIP! |
 |
| About half an hour later Ms Mukta arrives back with her friend from the train station. It turns out that Ms Alice madam is a platinum blonde! |
 |
| Prompted by my mistress Mukta, Ms Alice madam presents her SNEAKERED FEET to me for respect-kissing |
 |
| She is wearing short white SOCKS, every STITCH of which I study with admiration and respect as my lowly lips touch her SNEAKER TOES, one after the other! |
 |
| The two superior young women then silently turn and head off into my mistress's home... |
 |
| ...leaving me wishing I could only follow them to heel inside and serve their respective SHOES and SOCKS more intimately! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication