Shame On Me

I have the indignity of having to watch on impotently on my hands and knees as my office desk-mistress casually adjusts her NYLON STOCKING around her shapely ANKLE right in front of my feckless face!

To my eternal shame, my pretty office desk-mistress has to reach down to adjust her STOCKINGED ANKLE

It's shameful because, as her at-desk slave, I should be doing that for her!

But she clearly doesn't trust me to straighten her STOCKING properly

So all I can do is humbly watch!

Oh how I yearn to touch that SHAPELY, STOCKINGED ANKLE!

But my pretty office-mistress is having none of it!

Perhaps that's why she has to WHIP me so much...

...because I am so incompetent?

I must accept that I deserve to be WHIPPED...

...for being such a shamefully incompetent office-footslave!

The WHIP will soon teach me how to handle a lady's STOCKINGED ANKLE!

But, in the meantime, I can only WATCH and LEARN!
 

Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

No Glass Ceiling

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Sock Nutrients