My next customer of the evening happens to be one of my regulars - Ms Mukta madam - whilst she is out promenading with her handsome husband, master Simon sir, who also regularly uses my menial mouth to have his SHOES kiss-respected or tongue-shined.
Tonight, however, it is Ms Mukta who steps forward to mock me and then use me. She begins by asking me if I have had a good day and have I seen lots of nice 'sockies'? I humbly, and truthfully, respond that I have indeed been honoured with the sight of many customers' brilliant SOCKS whilst I have been kissing and licking their SHOES madam, though none as nice as your SOCKS madam?
Ms Mukta, and her husband, laugh at me before Ms Mukta presents me with her RIGHT SNEAKER for kiss-respecting, along with her RIGHT SOCK for my slavish admiration, of course!
 |
| At first, the happily promenading couple aren't interested in me |
 |
| But mistress Mukta madam, as is her wont, can't resist stopping to mock me |
 |
| She asks me if I have seen lots of nice 'sockies' on my customers' FEET throughout the day? |
 |
| I humbly respond that I have indeed been blessed with such sights, thanking her kindly for her kind question, madam... |
 |
| ...but that none of them were as nice as your SOCKS, madam? |
 |
| Ms Mukta laughs at me and duly presents her RIGHT SOCK to my face as her SNEAKER is presented for respect-kissing |
 |
| I am aware of her husband's manly SHOES and SOCKS watching on as I kiss his wife's FEET |
 |
| Master Simon sir is chortling at my humiliation at his lovely wife's FEET... |
 |
| ...as well he might, sir! |
 |
| Ms Mukta continues to mock me: 'Haha, that's right, sockieboy... |
 |
| ...kiss my FEET and admire my SOCKS! |
 |
| Having had their fun with me, the happy, loving couple proceed on their leisurely way... |
 |
| ...with master Simon sir congratulating his delighted wife on her haughty humiliation of me! |
 |
| All I can do is bow my humble head in shame in the presence of their superior, departing FEET... |
 |
| ...and ponder my abject lowliness... |
 |
| ...and my life lived at the SOCKS of my BETTERS |
 |
| SOCKS that are worth more than me! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication