Dirty Stop-Out

It’s late at night, and a dirty stop-out, slightly inebriated, smoker-mistress taunts me before, eventually, using me, as is her perfect young-womanly right! 

A dirty stop-out, smoker mistress crouches down to my face late at night in order to taunt and mock me...

...as is her perfect right!

Through her stale, smoker's breath, she asks me how I am liking it - having to kiss people's FEET all night?

Needless to say, I am forbidden to verbally reply, being a mere dumb footslave!

But if I could reply, I would respond that I like it, mistress madam, but not that much, mistress madam...

...begging your female pardon and understanding, mistress madam?

She calls me 'pafetic, and that'...

...before taking a drag on her drunken cigarette, right above my confined face!

Eventually, mercifully, she stands up in order to finally present me with her BOOTED FOOT for respect-kissing! 

She continues to smoke on her cigarette and snigger at me as I must pay homage to her smoker's FOOTWEAR

She knows she is superior to me in every possible way!

Not least because I am the dirty stop-out!


Comments

  1. Next story... A drain slave near the beach, 3 girls walk over him, one in flip flops, the other 2 barefoot, that stop above the drain talking between them, with him under their soles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Sock Nutrients

Nerve Needle