At The Farmers' Market

My magnificent mistress Mukta madam, and her equally magnificent husband, my master Simon sir, are browsing through the wares at a busy farmers’ market. I, of course, as always, am concentrating on my mistress’s SOCKS, or at least on the one SOCK that is currently visible thanks to the positioning of her feet, as befits a diligent and respectful sock slavey!

I kneel in the dirt at the farmers' market and diligently study my mistress's RIGHT SOCK as she examines the wares...

...as befits a SOCK SLAVEY

Sadly, only her RIGHT SOCK is currently visible to me, owing to the subliminal positioning of her FEET

But there is still much WHITE SOCK to admire...

...from the angle of the SOCK...

...to the patterns in the STITCHING of the SOCK...

...all of which, of course, are intimately familiar to me...

...this being one of my mistress's regular SOCKS!

I endeavour to fill my menial mind with only SOCK...

...again, as befits a lowly SOCK SLAVEY!

Needless to say, I am NOT a party to my master and mistress's deliberations as they ponder what to purchase

My only business is with their SOCKS - and, right now, with my mistress's RIGHT SOCK!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Family Footrest

Obedient Slave To An Indolent Mistress

Less Is More