As a public footslave, I naturally get to see a wide variety of SOCKS on my customers' feet as I dutifully lickshine their SHOES or BOOTS. Here you see me slavishly admiring a stylish pair of SCALLOPED SOCKS worn by a belligerent female customer who threatens me with the WHIP if I don't lickshine her SNEAKERS to her satisfaction!
 |
| A pretty pair of SCALLOPED SOCKS climb up onto the shoelick podium in front of my perma-kneeling face |
 |
| 'Shine my SNEAKERS, slave, or I'll have you WHIPPED!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam. Please don't have me WHIPPED, miss?' |
 |
| Satisfied, for now at least, with my contrition and humility, the customer relaxes back in the chair... |
 |
| ...and focuses on the contents of her phone... |
 |
| ...whilst I concentrate on lickshining her WHITE SNEAKERS... |
 |
| ...and studying her WHITE, SCALLOPED SOCKS! |
 |
| The SOCKS are heavily CREASED and BOBBLED... |
 |
| ...indicating that they have been worn many times on my pretty customer's FEET! |
 |
| I make a pathetic point of studying in detail the SCALLOPED TOP of each SOCK... |
 |
| ...though I remember, of course, NOT to allow my footslave eyes to stray above the SOCKS! |
 |
| My only legitimate business is with this young woman and her SHOES and SOCKS. Her SCALLOPED SOCKTOPS represent the uppermost limits of my lowly jurisdiction! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication