Ms Mukta has me kiss-greet her friend miss Felicity’s FEET
 |
| 'Kiss my friend Felicity's feet and make her feel welcome to my home, slave.' |
 |
| 'Yes, Ms Mukta madam. At once, Ms Mukta madam... |
 |
| ...Oh pray, Ms Felicity madam. Truly it is an honour for me to greet you outside my mistress's home, miss... |
 |
| ...I kiss your feet, miss.' |
 |
| Ms Felicity madam kindly makes sure that I kiss both her FEET! |
 |
| I am most impressed by Ms Felicity's CREASED, WHITE SOCKS! |
 |
| Though I remain acutely, and fearfully, aware of my mistress glowering down at me, ensuring my slavish respect... |
 |
| ...for her equally surly friend! |
 |
| SNEAKERS and SOCKS - welcome to my lowly world! |
 |
| I discreetly study the STITCHING in Ms Felicity's unfamiliar SOCK... |
 |
| ...whilst my humble head is overlooked by my own mistress's much more familiar SOCK! |
 |
| It's one of my mistress's favourite SOCKS to wear - her PLAIN, GREY SOCKS! |
 |
| Ms Felicity madam, by way of contrast, clearly prefers WHITE SOCKS! |
 |
| GREY or WHITE - all the SOCKS I encounter whilst I am kissing FEET must be admired and respected! |
 |
| It's the Law! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication