My pretty mistress enjoys a well-earned cigarette on the balcony of her sink-estate apartment, whilst I kneel humbly at her FEET. You'd think, wouldn't you, that there wouldn't be enough room to swing a WHIP in her tiny, studio apartment? But, as I hope you can see from the state of my kneeling back, you'd be wrong!
Indeed, I live in constant fear of the WHIP - both from my mistress herself and from her many punters!
 |
| My mistress enjoying a well-earned cigarette on the balcony of her high-rise apartment... |
 |
| ...whilst I humbly kneel next to her FEET |
 |
| My hard-working mistress truly deserves her cigarette break |
 |
| I have nothing but slavish admiration for her... |
 |
| ...and her hardworking BOOTS and SOCKS! |
 |
| As I hope you can see, I also fear her WHIP! |
 |
| A WHIP which is applied to my back on a daily basis! |
 |
| My mistress, and many of her visitors, are adept at wielding the WHIP across my back in the confined space of her flat! |
 |
| That's why I am focusing intently on my mistress's SOCK, in an effort to be pleasing to her |
 |
| To be honest, I think she barely notices my SOCK-DEVOTION below her! |
 |
| Nevertheless, I must diligently study her SOCK. It is my only hope of respite from the WHIP! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication