A pretty girl and her male friend, dressed for a night of partying in Old Chinatown, tease and torment me with
their BOOTS on a dingy street corner, followed by a lone Chinese girl who casually
picks her nose high above me whilst checking out her text messages from her friends on her phone.
I am demonstrably treated by all with utter contempt as I kiss-respect their FEET – and rightly so, for I’m
just a public feetslave and they are all my BETTERS!
 |
| A handsome master-sir delights in using me to have his BOOTS kissed... |
 |
| ...whilst his pretty female friend looks on! |
 |
| The master-sir, quite rightly, mocks me as I tongue his BOOTS |
 |
| And what a superb pair of BOOTS they are, I must say! |
 |
| The decorative metal SPIKES are a veiled threat to me... |
 |
| ...for the master-sir could clearly hurt me with them, were he so inclined! |
 |
| I strive, therefore, to be pleasing to him, and to kiss his BOOTS with the utmost reverence and respect! |
 |
| How his pretty girlfriend laughs at me, as well she might! |
 |
| I would, of course, be honoured to kiss her BOOTS also! |
 |
| Fancy and ornate, pirate-style KNEEBOOTS! |
 |
| But it seems she is just too engrossed in her cigarette, and the scene before her, to step up to my face herself! |
 |
| So I must 'make do' with the master-sir's BOOTS! |
 |
| Later, a lone Asian female uses me, casually picking her nose and checking her text messages as she does so! |
 |
| She has every right to behave in such a rude and inconsiderate manner... |
 |
| ..for nobody need ever take the feelings of a mere public feetslave into account! |
 |
| I'm just here to KISS FEET... |
 |
| ...and show respect for my BETTERS... |
 |
| ...and their SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| She at least does me the honour of inspecting my lipwork on her SNEAKERS... |
 |
| ...before turning and heading off on her way! |
 |
| She has probably already forgotten about me... |
 |
| ...since I'm just a thing that KISSES FEET! |
 |
| I ponder her FINGER that has recently been inside her nose... |
 |
| ...before remembering that I am forbidden, by Law, to think of any of my customers above their SOCKS! |
 |
| When will I ever learn? |
 |
| I'm just a down-in-the-dirt, lowly feetslave, and these people are all my infinite BETTERS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication