‘I hope you are focusing on your mistress’s SOCKS, sock
slavey boy?’
‘Yes sir, master Simon sir. This slave is a good and obedient
sock slavey to your wife, begging your pardon most mighty master sir please don’t
hurt me sir? Sir, I am studying the STITCHES in the mistress’s SOCKS, master
sir?’
‘Continue to do so, sockieboy, and do so all day!’
‘Yes, master sir. I obey you, master sir. Sir, the
mistress’s SOCKS are my life, master?’
A sock slavey must not only focus on his owner’s SOCKS, but also
be seen to do so! Otherwise, his focus will soon be shifting to the STING
of his master’s WHIP!
 |
| My master sir quizzes me as I kneel obediently behind my mistress's SOCKS |
 |
| ‘I hope you are focusing on your mistress’s SOCKS, sock slavey boy?’ |
 |
| ‘Yes sir, master Simon sir. This slave is a good and obedient sock slavey to your wife, begging your pardon most mighty master sir please don’t hurt me sir?... |
 |
| ...Sir, I am studying the STITCHES in the mistress’s SOCKS, master sir?’ |
 |
| My mistress Mukta is wearing a particularly fetching pink ensemble today... |
 |
| ...but, of course, none of that is any of my damn business! |
 |
| I must focus solely on her SOCKS, as befits a sock slavey... |
 |
| ...and as my magnificent and mighty master-sir is so kindly reminding me! |
 |
| 'Sir, the mistress’s SOCKS are my life, master?’ |
 |
| I mean no disrespect to the master-sir's SOCKS, of course... |
 |
| ...a sock slavey is the slave of everyone's SOCKS! |
 |
| But, as the master sir has pointed out, my primary focus must always be on my mistress's SOCKS. That's the Law! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication