As the ‘out of office’ footslave, based directly outside the
entrance to the office block, I sometimes wish I could be an inside office
footslave, based perhaps next to water cooler or office printer, so that I
could at least kiss the office workers’ feet whilst being in the warm!
 |
| Being based outside the office entrance, I must KISS FEET in all weathers! |
 |
| Usually, I am used as the office workers are either on their way home, or having a quick cigarette break... |
 |
| ...as is the current case |
 |
| The superb office worker mistress casually takes a drag on her well-earned cigarette high above me... |
 |
| ...as I pay my footslave respects to her OFFICE BOOTS with my lowly, footslave lips |
 |
| If I dare to look up high enough... |
 |
| ...I can just make out the very TOP of her PLAIN, WHITE OFFICE BOOTSOCK! |
 |
| It really is a sight for sore eyes! |
 |
| For it brings me enormous comfort to know that I know, what nobody else knows (apart from the wearer of the SOCKS)... |
 |
| ...that the pretty office mistress is wearing WHITE SOCKS inside her BLACK LEATHER OFFICE BOOTS! |
 |
| It's pathetic, I know, but such intimate and 'secret' knowledge thrills me to the footslave core! |
 |
| Meanwhile, the wearer of the SLAVISHLY ADMIRED SOCKS looks down at me disparagingly, as well she might. I'm just a SLAVE! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication