To Sock Or Not To Sock?
Of course, I can have no way of knowing whether or not this pretty customer-mistress is wearing any SOCKS inside her KNEEBOOTS!
![]() |
| One thing immediately becomes abundantly clear as the pretty customer-mistress smoker approaches me... |
![]() |
| ...I can have no way of knowing what type of SOCKS, if any, she is wearing inside her LONG KNEEBOOTS! |
![]() |
| Even if I could summon up the courage to ask her, I would likely be WHIPPED for posing such an impertinent question! |
![]() |
| Therefore, I must just get on with my menial task in mouth... |
![]() |
| ...that of kiss-respecting her smoker's BOOTS! |
![]() |
| The BLACK LEATHER BOOTS dominate my lowly landscape |
![]() |
| Not that she cares about that! |
![]() |
| She continues to savour her cigarette high above me... |
![]() |
| ...with not a care in the world... |
![]() |
| ...gently exhaling her cigarette smoke... |
![]() |
| ...before looking down upon me disparagingly - the pathetic BOOTKISSER at her FEET! |
![]() |
| To SOCK or not to SOCK? That is the impertinent question. Only she knows the answer! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication