Sometimes, not even my own mistress Mukta madam can be bothered to talk to me as she uses me whilst egressing or entering her home. It's not that I have done anything to upset her; rather it's because I'm just such a routine feature of her daily life that she doesn't even give me a second thought as she subliminally stops for a few seconds in order to have me kiss-respect her ubiquitous DIRTY SNEAKERS beneath her equally ubiquitous PLAIN GREY SOCKS!
 |
| My mistress Mukta is heading out for the evening |
 |
| She doesn't bother to acknowledge me, other than to routinely stop to have her FEET kiss-respected! |
 |
| She has no need to talk to me. I'm just a thing that KISSES HER FEET! |
 |
| I doubt she's even bothering to think about my humiliation beneath her. I'm sure she must have much more important things on her superior, female mind? |
 |
| So, all I can do is humbly acknowledge her, and her greatness, by kissing her DIRTY SNEAKER-TOES... |
 |
| ...both of them! |
 |
| I can also, of course, surreptitiously admire her SOCK! |
 |
| I expect her SOCK is of more importance to her than I am... |
 |
| ...since it keeps her FOOT warm and cosy inside her SHOE? |
 |
| For my humble part, I certainly envy the SOCK! |
 |
| Unlike me, it gets to accompany its mistress's FEET wherever she goes! |
 |
| No wonder she utterly despises me! |
 |
| I am worth less than her SOCK! |
 |
| That's why I must bow my humble head in shame at her SOCK'S departure, and longingly await its return! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication