A magnificent Gynarchy magistrate master-sir delights in making
me kiss the heavily scuffmarked BOOTS of a random member of the public as I languish in the low-lying stocks in the town square late at night:
‘Haha, that’s right slave – kiss the young woman’s BOOTS
beneath her SOCKS. Make sure your lowly lips really feel the scuffmarked
leather of her well-worn BOOT, and think about how your humble head is now literally
lower than her SOCK! Kiss her BOOTS very well, prisoner-slave, or I’ll have you WHIPPED
again!’
 |
| As I languish in the public stocks late at night, a magnificent Gynarchy magistrate master-sir has me kiss the BOOTS of some random, female passer-by |
 |
| ‘Haha, that’s right slave – kiss the young woman’s BOOTS beneath her SOCKS... |
 |
| ...Make sure your lowly lips really feel the scuffmarked leather of her well-worn BOOT |
 |
| ...and think about how your humble head is now literally lower than her SOCK!... |
 |
| ...Kiss her BOOTS very well, prisoner-slave... |
 |
| ...or I’ll have you WHIPPED again!’ |
 |
| The young woman, a complete stranger, chortles triumphantly as she feels my BOOTKISSING humiliation through the surfaces of her BOOT and SOCK! |
 |
| I can smell the well-worn, unpolished LEATHER of her BOOT! |
 |
| And as the master-sir has ordered me to, I simultaneously contemplate my lowliness vis-Ã -vis her SOCK! |
 |
| The master-sir continues with his manly mockery of me: 'Haha, you're just a sockieboy, bootkisser-slave!... |
 |
| ...kissing the BOOT of a girl beneath her SOCK!... |
 |
| ...How are you liking it, slave? How do you like being a girl's BOOTKISSER?' |
 |
| 'Oh pray, master-sir. God bless you, master sir. I am liking it, master-sir, if it pleases you master-sir, but not very much, sir... |
 |
| ...on account of my feeling humiliated, sir, begging your manly pardon and understanding, most kind and magnificent master-sir?... |
 |
| ...Please don't WHIP me, sir?... |
 |
| ...Sir, I'm kissing the pretty mistress's BOOTS, sir, and worshipping her SOCKS, sir?' |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication