Satisfied Customers

Regular customer, master William sir (‘Billy’ to his mates, but I am his local public humble-head slave, not his ‘mate’) informs me, as I am once again kiss-respecting his SNEAKERS, that he will be bringing along his new girlfriend to introduce to me later.

He explains that she is from the Philippines, and that I must make sure to show her the same degree of footslavish respect as I do to him. He warns me that if I fail to be pleasing to his pretty, Filipina girlfriend, he will have me ‘taken out of my hole and sorely WHIPPED!’

I humbly seek to reassure master William sir that I will be honoured to kiss-respect his Filipina girlfriend’s FEET, and pray and beg him to show mercy on me, as I am an humble and impotent footslave at his FEET sir, begging his masterful pardon sir?

He snorts derisively at me and heads off to fetch his girlfriend.

Master William sir, during one of his regular visits to my face, informs me that he will soon be introducing me to his new girlfriend

He explains that she is from the Philippines, and he warns me that I must show her the utmost slavish respect, or he shall have me WHIPPED!

As I kiss-respect master William's SNEAKERS I endeavour to verbally reassure him that I shall indeed show the most fervent respect for his new girlfriend...

...and I even praise and bless him for offering to introduce her to me!

I assure the master-sir that my lowly lips will afford his Filipina girlfriend's FEET the same slavish respect that I show to his FEET...

...as his LONG and MIGHTY SOCK towers over my humble head!

Master William sir appears sceptical of my ability to please his girlfriend with my humility...

...but leaves to get her anyway!

As I impotently watch the BACKS of his DEPARTING SNEAKERS and SOCKS...

I resolve to do my ankle-level best to be pleasing to master William sir and his consort...

...and to thus, hopefully, avoid the BITING STING of the SLAVE WHIP!

When master William sir returns later with his aforementioned Filipina girlfriend, it is self-evident that she is a stunning beauty! Master William sir explains to his pretty girlfriend my humble role in life – which is to kiss the FEET of everyone who happens my way – and he promptly invites his girlfriend to step up to my face and use me.

Being a worldly-wise young woman, she makes no hesitation in doing so, ordering me in her broken English to ‘kiss FEET of Filipina girl’ and stressing (to the master-sir’s evident delight) that I must ‘kiss the dirtiest parts’! Her high-top SNEAKERS are indeed heavily soiled, and her BLACK SOCKS creased and unkempt-looking, so I feel truly humbled as I obediently lower my lips to her arrogantly outstretched SHOE and pay my labial homage to it!

I also make sure, in between my respectful kisses to her SNEAKERS, to verbally express my respect and admiration for the mistress-madam, begging her female pardon as I do so, as I hope and pray this will be pleasing both to her and to master William sir, and that he won’t therefore need to carry out his non-idle threat of having me sorely WHIPPED?

I’m relieved to say that, as they turn to leave, the girl expresses her satisfaction to her manly boyfriend, who is seemingly all smiles!

Satisfied customers! I shall live and breathe and KISS FEET for another day!

On his return, master William sir wastes no time in explaining my humiliating role to his pretty girlfriend and inviting her to step up to my face and use me

She, likewise, wastes no time in doing so...

...gleefully ordering me to kiss the dirtiest parts of her SNEAKERS!

She appears to be a worldly-wise young woman. A smoker. Master William sir has got a good catch!

But it is not my place to judge this young woman, of course. My business is to humbly KISS HER FEET...

...and to be pleasing to her...

...and thus to her boyfriend, my regular customer master William sir!

I make sure, therefore, that my lowly lips embrace the dirtiest parts of her SNEAKER-TOE, in accordance with her Filipina-girl wishes!

Her tattooed leg towering above me only serves to emphasise that this is a truly street-wise young woman...

...who is fully deserving of my slavish fear and respect!

I fear master William sir, of course - as I do all my customers!

But kissing the FEET of a stranger is always a frightening experience...

...since one can never be sure if one is being pleasing to them?

All I can do is my FOOT-LEVEL best...

...and hope and pray that my customers won't BEAT me!

Mercifully, as the loving couple turn their haughty backs on me to walk away...

...I overhear the mistress-madam expressing her joy at having her FEET KISSED by the 'dirty slave'!

She's even asking her boyfriend if they can come again tomorrow, when her SNEAKERS will likely be even dirtier?

As I watch the BACK of one of her DIRTY SNEAKERS walk away from me, I also hear master William-sir gleefully agreeing to his pretty girlfriend's request!

I find myself, pathetically, wondering whether this beautiful Filipina customer-mistress will be wearing the same SOCKS inside her SNEAKERS tomorrow?

I'll just have to wait and see. I know master William sir changes his SOCKS every two days or so!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

No Glass Ceiling

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Sock Nutrients