Superb Platforms
A superb customer-mistress, wearing an equally superb pair of chunky PLATFORM SHOES, graces my menial mouth with her DARK BROWN SHOELEATHER!
![]() |
| Hr heavy SHOES clunk along the concrete towards me |
![]() |
| As she gets closer, I can make out her superb CREAMY-WHITE SOCKS inside the SHOES! |
![]() |
| The SHOES and SOCKS stop in front of me... |
![]() |
| ...before the RIGHT, CHUNKY SHOE dominates my mouth! |
![]() |
| Swiftly followed by the LEFT, CHUNKY SHOE! |
![]() |
| I get an excellent, if lowly, view of the customer's SOCKS! |
![]() |
| But the overwhelming vista is of PLATFORM SHOE! |
![]() |
| Such a lot of SHOE to kiss! |
![]() |
| And the LEATHER looks WELL-WORN! |
![]() |
| Unlike the customer wearing the SHOES! |
![]() |
| I make the most of this humbling honour! |
![]() |
| I mean - CHUNKY, BROWN LEATHER SHOE and CREAMY-WHITE SOCK in my face! What more could a footslave ask for? |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication